Trying to Find "My Own Style"

Happy Monday....Since I am new to blogging, I'm still trying to learn what to write that will hold people's interest and to make them want to come back....I am subscribed to over 50 blogs through Google Reader and at first, I may have joined them because there was an idea, a recipe or what have you, that caught my eye....Now, I can truly say while I still subscribe to more blogs for that very reason, as I peruse the various subscriptions, I also find myself able to step into the blog writer's world, if only a little, by actually reading through some of their posts....So for now, until I find "my own style", please allow me to share links to most favorite blogs....You never know, YOU might be inspired....

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Well welcome to blogworld. If you ever have any specific questions I would love to help.

Kristin said...

Have fun! Blogging is such a great creative outlet and an amazing source of inspiration. Good luck as you "find your style!"

p.s. Thanks for stopping by! And also, that creamy tomato soup looks delicious; I'm definitely trying it!